Happy 1 year of blogging! (why Impavid?)

Hello,beautiful people!!!

I am so happy to announce that today I make 1 year of blogging.I am so proud that I didn't give up on  my blog this whole year and I want to thank you so much for your kind words and support,because people are really made to stay connected.


And I want to thank to the first person who decided to follow my blog and to the last one,it means a lot to me and basically nobody from my friends,family knows about this blog yet,because I decided to wait until I am ready.
I hope you're not bored,because in this post I want to show you why I choose this name for the blog: IMPAVID.
I was not influenced by what these people are saying,because I found them later,probably I don't know what I am saying,but these people certainly have a clue and reflect exactly the reason why I chose this name.
Actually,impavid = fearless and comes from the latin word impavidus : im- ‎(not) + pavidus ‎(fearful).

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
― John Lennon
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
― Plato
“Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.”
― Dante Alighieri, Inferno
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
― Marie Curie
“How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.”
― Paulo Coelho, Brida
“Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

BIG HUG AND LOVE FROM IMPAVID WORLD.

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.